Muddy District Budget CommitteeGuidelines
To all Muddy District residents this is a guideline that will assist the Budget Committee in processing requests. The Committee will meet every other Sunday to approve or disapprove district assistance requests. A list of requests whether they have approved or not will be maintained and kept on file for future references. Utility requests will also be cross-referenced so as to eliminate double-dipping..
1. Assistance is provided to individuals every three months, otherwise emergency assistance can be provided as determined by the budget committee.
2. Physical residence in the Muddy District area is a requirement and you must be on the Muddy District voter's list.
3. Requests must be submitted three (3) days in advance with sufficient documentation attached.
4. Food Vouchers are limited to $25.00 and other utility requests will be determined by the Budget Committee. Utility payments will be made out to the company not the individual.
5. Individuals who receive assistance will be required to provide community service hours at the Muddy Hall.
6. Attendance at regular district meetings.
Approvals must attend meeting and prepare hall for the regular District meeting. After the meeting has closed applicant must clean hall to compensate for Community Service to the Muddy District. For Example, Monday 5:00 pm Budget Committee meets and approves requests. Tuesday 6:00 pm applicant must show up to meeting and prepare hall and clean after meeting is closed. Payment Vouchers will be submitted Wednesday morning for award.
Any other community service may be assigned as community events arise. For example,clean up day. Applicant will be required to sign in before a Payment Voucher will be processed in applicants name.
In an attempt to keep Budget committee member employment separate from Muddy District business. Anyone who harasses any budget committee member at their workplace will immediately be disregarded for payment. This includes phone calls and sending other people to the work place. Applicants will be notified in timely manner upon approval or disapproval of the request they submitted.